As we move into the summer, more and more residents of the GTA will be heading outside to take advantage of our few months of warm weather. Of course, the summer of 2020 is unlike any we’ve ever experienced before, as the COVID-19 pandemic is still affecting where we can go. The good news is that even though major destinations — from the zoo to museums to stadiums — will be closed for quite some time, there are still plenty of great spots within walking distance of Shiny Bud that we can legally visit.
And speaking of legal, it’s totally fine to enjoy some fine cannabis products almost anywhere you go. With that in mind, here are five places to check out over the next few months:
- Crawford-Jones Park. Just steps away from our store right on the Humber River, this is a great place for a walk, a picnic, or even a bike ride on the park’s four trails.
- Pine Point Park. Just north of our shop, this riverside gem is home to nine bike trails, six tennis courts, and a number of open fields. As a bunus, it connects with the Humber River Recreational Trail
- Weston Village Park. If you’re not in the mood for a long walk, no problem. This small parkette is only a few steps away from Shiny Bud.
- Cruickshank Park. It’s worth a bit of a longer walk to visit this Humberside gem, which has five bike trails and a magnificent picnic area.
- Pelmo Park. If you like bocce ball and laying out in the sun, this is the place for you. It’s only a 15-minute walk from our store, so you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy some of our products on the way there.
Keep in mind that even though cannabis is legal, smoking of any kind is frowned upon in most public areas. Be sure to follow local rules, or simply try non-smokables. We’ve got plenty in stock, from edibles to beverages. Check out our online store for the Toronto area today.